OKCMAR Real Estate School
Members may utilize the National Association of REALTORS’ REALTOR® University for designation and certification courses.
Don’t overlook a wonderful benefit of your membership – access to a world-wide online library through ProQuest the database used in most colleges and universities.
- Check Your OREC Education History
- Oklahoma Continuing Education Requirements
- Oklahoma Real Estate License Code and Rules
- OKCMAR offers a wide variety of LIVE core and elective courses for the real estate professional. OKCMAR is now offering all CE for free to OKCMAR Primary members with the exception of Broker in Charge and Designations/Certifications. Remember your participation in MLS DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN OKCMAR MEMBER or entitle you to the discounted rate.
- Students must turn off their cell phones during class.
- OREC requires full hourly participation in CE classes. Classrooms will be closed promptly at 15 minutes following the start of the class. Members may still attend but will not receive OREC CE credit.
- Students may not bring children under the age of 16 to the classroom in order to avoid disrupting other students.
- MLSOK also offers specialty classes available at no cost or a nominal cost for MLSOK subscribers. Several of these courses are approved for CE. Please check the education calendar for course registration fees.