OKCMAR Real Estate School
Members may utilize the National Association of REALTORS’ REALTOR® University for designation and certification courses.
Don’t overlook a wonderful benefit of your membership – access to a world-wide online library through ProQuest the database used in most colleges and universities.
- Check Your OREC Education History
- Oklahoma Continuing Education Requirements
- Oklahoma Real Estate License Code and Rules
OKCMAR Education Policies
- OKCMAR offers a wide variety of LIVE core and elective courses for the real estate professional. The majority of the courses are free of charge. Others are available at a discounted rate of $10 for OKCMAR members. These classes are also available to other board members at a rate of $25 per class. Remember your participation in MLS DOES NOT MAKE YOU AN OKCMAR MEMBER or entitle you to the discounted rate.
- Students must turn off their cell phones during class.
- OREC requires full hourly participation in CE classes. Classrooms will be closed promptly at 15 minutes following the start of the class. Members may still attend but will not receive OREC CE credit.
- Students may not bring children under the age of 16 to the classroom in order to avoid disrupting other students.
- MLSOK also offers specialty classes available at no cost or a nominal cost for MLSOK subscribers. Several of these courses are approved for CE. Please check the education calendar for course registration fees.
CE Instructor Application Forms
Interested in becoming an instructor?
Complete the following forms and either fax them to OKCMAR (405) 840-9720 with your resume and other materials (OKCMAR will pay the fee) or send them direct with your check to OREC. The OREC address for submission is on the form. Please note that any items missing from the application form will most likely result in your application not being approved.