Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for our non-profit, membership association.
The administrative assistant will report to the Association Executive and will be responsible for office administration including:
- Board meeting management, which includes preparing agendas, meeting minutes and all notifications.
- Management of annual committee interest forms and sign-ups.
- Filing and photocopying
- Collection of invoices and credit card receipts for accounting
- Office supply ordering
The job will be 40 hours per week, with hours worked 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Successful applicants must have:
- minimum of 1 – 2 years of relevant administrative experience, this includes internships.
- Meeting management experience is required
- advanced Microsoft Office and typing skills
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- strong organizational skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Ashley Worley at HR@okcmar.org