July 21, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Athena Captain is Director of Sales and Marketing at Turner & Son Homes, where her passion is building a referral-based company in a niche market. She has helped create a business model that allows Turner & Son Homes to become the “concierge” of building on land in Oklahoma.
Athena has successfully led sales teams within retail, banking, and finally bringing her talent to bear in the construction industry.
Athena has developed a prospecting system while at Turner & Son Homes that allows any sales professional to become a referral magnet. She will share her system in her upcoming book The Making of a Rainmaker, soon to be released nationwide. With the launch of AthenaCaptain.com, she hopes to help other sales professionals, business owners, and companies apply her proven systems to increase revenue through referrals.
She was honored to be a finalist for Edmond Woman of the Year in 2014. She is active within her community as a Board member for Oklahoma Family Network, and she is on the Leadership team of Savannah Station Equine Therapy Program.
2 hours of elective credit!!
You do not want to miss Athena Captains information packed course on building your own prospecting plan!!
Key learning objectives:
- Why do I need one?
- How will a prospecting plan help me grow my business revenue?
- Hear benefits of real life examples of what a number of sources say about the benefits of building a prospecting plan, and execution of the daily behaviors in the plan.
- A how-to, step-by-step instruction with handouts giving a road map on how to build a prospecting plan.
- The Seven Proven ways to become a Prospecting Superstar once you have your prospecting plan in place.
- A how-to, step-by-step action plan on how to execute the prospecting plan.
- Tracking and Review stage of the prospecting plan
This course if FREE!!! You must register to attend!