Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Manager specializing in video and graphic design to join our marketing team. As a Digital Media Lead, you will be responsible for creating our digital marketing content. The ability to use and learn the latest digital marketing technologies is a mandatory skill for this position.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Manage all marketing for the company.
- Work closely with all departments and manage marketing for new product launches.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Coordinate with our Marketing Associate on the creation of all digital content with a focus on video and graphic design
- Work to improve our web presence
- Be an oversight to all our social media channels working closely with the marketing associate
- Suggest and implement strategies and methods for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Liaise with Marketing Associate to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Coaching Marketing Associate on content creation best practices.
- Document all marketing processes and maintain department procedure manual
- Website maintenance
The job will be 40 hours per week, with hours worked 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Successful applicants must have:
- Experience as Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Video creation and editing experience required
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe and other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication methods
- Experience with content management
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Ashley Worley at HR@okcmar.org